Entry Level Application Penetration Tester
- Finding vulnerabilities in web, mobile, and desktop applications using automated and mostly manual penetration test techniques.
- Presenting findings and suggesting efficient remediation in a technical report.
- Performing a variety of web application challenges using HackTheBox or equivalent well-known lab platforms.
- Proven abilities to discover OWASP Top 10 vulnerabilities.
- Experience in working with offensive tools e.g., Fiddler, Burp Suite, SQLMap.
- Highly proficient in English, both speaking and writing skills.
- Ability to quickly adapt to a dynamic environment and work on several tasks simultaneously.
Entry Level Cyber Security Consultant
- In-depth analysis of information systems, IT infrastructure both on-premise and cloud, and cybersecurity technologies.
- Discovery of security gaps that could lead adversaries to perform cyber-attacks and developing a strong mitigation plan to reduce risks.
- Performing risk assessment and determining risk levels for the security gaps.
- Writing technical report which explains about the findings and providing mitigation plan to reduce risk.
- Experience with Microsoft products: Active Directory, GPO, IIS, MS-SQL.
- Experience with cloud infrastructure: AWS, Azure, GCP.
- Experience with network solutions: Routers, Switches, NGFW and VPN.
- Experience with cybersecurity technologies: IPS, EPP, EDR, WAF, CDR, FLP, NAC, NBAD, etc.
- Self-direct learning skills.
- Proficient level of English, including technical writing.
Human Resources Office Administrator
- Human resources specialist: recruiting, training and development, track of performance, handle wellness, onboarding/offboarding, etc.
- Operation of office activities: create invoices, payments collection, expenses handling, salaries reporting, coordinate meetings, answer incoming calls, etc.
- Ongoing project management: a focal point for customers and employees, collect pre-requisites collection, resource allocation, follow deadlines, promote issues until solved and etc.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Experience in human resources, recruiting, and wellness.
- Strong interpersonal, customer service, and communication skills.
- Ability to multitask.
- Ability to work from home without interruption.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite and CRM.
Sales Development Representative
- Drive top-of-the-funnel lead generation via Linkedin, e-mail, and phone for account executives and sales managers.
- Update and manage all sales activities, opportunities, and account information in CRM.
- Consistently achieve a monthly quota of qualified opportunities.
- At least 1 – 2 years of relevant work experience. Preferably, within a technology-driven organization.
- Experience in working with Outlook, Excel, and CRM.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to multi-task, organize, and prioritize work.